Hello,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Pidoux75 <pidou...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, I've tried it but doesn't working, result is false.

On a global group (a group on the main wiki), you can only add global users
(users from the main wiki).
- If the user for which you're testing isUserInGroup(..) is a local user
(from the current wiki - virtual in our case), then false is the correct
result.
- If the user is global (from the main virtual wiki), then this is what is
happening:
   1) $xwiki.getUser() gets the global user  - xwiki:XWiki.GlobalUserName
   2) on the main wiki, this user is stored in the global group as being a
local (on the main wiki) user - XWiki.GlobalUserName
   3) if you try doing $xwiki.getUser('XWiki.GlobalUser') from the virtual
wiki, it will search for this user inside the virtual wiki, and most
probably there will be no such user - unless you have 2 users with the same
username but on different wikis: local and global wiki -  and even if there
is such a local, the result should be false (I didn't test it)

This is why you can't test from a virtual wiki if the current global user is
in a global group.
You should open a JIRA issue describing this problem (http://jira.xwiki.org)
.

Raluca.