Thanks everybody!

I found the answer!

First, I tried all Caty & Raluca tips and tricks - no result!!!

Second, as said Thomas, I started to think, how and who can change my css
styles ...
It was difficalt for me, because, as I said, I didn't change standart skin,
and I am not a professional in a web-design.

Also my wiki was almost clean ... Only one additional application, which I
installed, was Tasks (I tried someting with this application). - I started
to list all pages in a spaces from Tasks application and I found one page
named "Skin" in a TaskCode space. I deleted this page - and great! all my
info, warning and code macroses started to look fine (without any tricks
with paragrafs)!

Can somebody test this application Task Manager
(http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Task+Manager+Application)
and page Skin at own wikis with info&code macroses? If will be same
situation - need to make some remarks on a Task Manager applcaition page ...

--
Best regards
Eugen Colesnicov