XEclipse only support domain based multiwiki as far as i know (or to
be more precise XLRPC interface): you simply go to your wiki with the
proper domain like http://mysubwiki.mydomain.com

Note that even if you are using path based multiwiki domain based one
is never disabled so you can put some domain in you hosts file
(whatever the OS you are using) with a redirect from musubwikialias to
120.0.0.1 IP and then acces the wiki using
http://mywikialias/xwiki/xmlrpc/confluence.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:48, Pidoux75 <pidou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just installed XEclipse to use it instead of XWiki editor to edit some
> page and velocity scripts.
>
> My problem is that I can't connect to a subwiki (or virtual wikis), I can
> only connect to my main XWiki.
>
> I don't know what is the url that I should use in "server url" and I didn't
> find any info about it, does anyone have a solution?
>
> At this time, I use:
>
>   - "http://localhost:8080/xwiki/xmlrpc/confluence";
>
> to connect to my main Wiki with XEclipse and I would like to connect to a
> virtual wiki (normal url to use with browser is normally:
>
>   - "http://localhost:8080/xwiki/wiki/etudes/"; but doesn't work with
> XEclipse :(
>
> Regards,
> Pierre