On 03/11/2011 10:01 AM, Pidoux75 wrote:
> Yes, all wikis here use UTF-8 encoding and I don't have any other problem
> with accented character in other section (like page creation or other), just
> when using the Tags[+] at page bottom.
>
> If I use the Tags gadget string, below the "page syntax" choice, in "Edit
> mode" for example, it works perfectly to create a Tag with correct accented
> character.

Make sure the URIEncoding is properly configured if you're using Tomcat:

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Encoding#HTomcat

I checked the JS that does the form submission, and everything should be
properly escaped.

Does this happen in all browsers, or only in a specific one (IE)?
--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/