On 03/21/2011 12:22 PM, phancox wrote:

> Marius Dumitru Florea wrote:

>> to another

>> change it
>> the
>> bundle in

>> 'Meta+/'
>> (Meta+G)

>> Select
>> >>

>> > Forgive my ignorance but I'm not sure where to find the document you
>> mean
>> > when you say"change it in your translation".
>>
>> You have to extract ApplicationResources.properties file(s) matching
>> your language(s) from the xwiki-core jar, modify it and place it in
>> WEB-INF/classes directory, so that it overwrites the one(s) from the
>> xwiki-core jar. Finally, restart your wiki.
>>

>> > When you're referring to translation bundle, is this the same as for
>> > internationalisation?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Marius
>>

>> > Thanks again for your assistance.
>> >
>> > --
>>
> Yes managed to get that all working fine.  Remapped to use Ctrl+Z instead of
> Ctrl+G.  Interestingly, after doing this, Firefox maps Ctrl+G to "find"
> (similar to Chrome).  Appears as if both browsers have the same mappings but
> Chrome grabs the key first before passing to XWiki, whereas Firefox gives
> XWiki first crack at the key?

Yes, Ctrl+G is "find next". Even with the Ctrl+G mapping in XWiki, if
the windows doesn't have the proper focus (try clicking on the address
bar), Ctrl+G will show the find dialog.

> Another ignorant question; what is the "Meta" key under Windows?  The panel
> refers to "Meta+G" and "Ctrl+G" does what the "Meta+G" keys should do.  But
> is there another key sequence, or does "Meta+G" under Windows just mean
> "Ctrl+G"?

Meta = the "Windows" key, the one with the win logo on it, usually
between Ctrl and Alt. It's bad to call it the "Windows key" in a
multi-OS environment, where it maps to the Apple key on macs, and it's
wrong to say "Windows" to GNU/Linux users.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/