Hi all

I'm in the process of starting from a fresh install in 3.0 after using 2.4
for many months.

I have however encountered a problem with the "Edit" link used for directly
editing a calendar entry (which is an object generated when you add an event
to the calendar). These entries appear in a list and with each one there is
the "Edit" link mentioned above, as well as a "Remove" link.

The "Remove" link removes the calendar entry fine, but in 3.0, the "Edit"
link always goes to the very first calendar entry, called CalendarEvent 0.
In my 2.4 installation though it correctly goes to the corresponding
calendar entry.

This is the section of code I think is at fault, note it's in 1.0 syntax.

#foreach($event in $doc.getObjects("XWiki.CalendarEvent"))

1.1.1 $event.title.replaceAll('\n', "")

#if($hasedit)

( $doc.getURL( $msg.get("edit") ,

$doc.getURL( $msg.get("delete") )

#end

Somehow the $event.number is always 0 and not the actual number of the
entry. It could be related to the Velocity engine getting upgraded to 7.1? I
tried copying parts of the "Remove" section since that is getting the link
to the entry correct, but it always goes to the very first entry, number 0.

I really need this functionality because it's much easier for users to edit
an entry individually then sifting through the objects that eventually grow
to a big number. It's preventing me from moving to 3.0, so any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-----
----