If you were to roll back the version of the document, you would (presumably)
want your "deleted"
attachments back. This is always how it was except that before, it was hidden
in the database.

Unfortunately, XWiki Enterprise user interface has no mechanism for making a
deleted attachment
vanish from history.

However, XWiki Platform has the API functions to do that and you can access
them from script:

#foreach($delAttach in $xwiki.getDeletedAttachments('Main.WebHome'))
  #if ($delAttach.getFilename() == 'reallyBigFile.iso')
    $delAttach.delete()
  #end
#end

And that will perminantly remove any deleted attachment called
'reallyBigFile.iso' from the document
'Main.WebHome'.