Hello,

I tried to add more than 8 tooltips ({{tooltip}}Text here{{/tooltip}}) on
the latest XWiki Enterprise version and I couldn't reproduce your issue.
Maybe you're using the id parameter and you have the same id used twice?
If not, it would be better for us to see an example of code in order to
reproduce the issue.

Raluca.