Hello,

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 5:56 PM, Robb Sands <rsa...@wavecorp.com> wrote:

> I should have been more specific. I have created a new page named
> "books" while I was on a page named "section 1". "books" should be under
> "section 3". I know that I can create a link to "books" on the "section
> 3" page, but when I have opened the "books" page, the bread crumbs show
> "section 1". I want the bread crumbs to show "section 3". Is there a way
> to do this?

This is about setting the right parent for the "books" page.
Each page can have a parent page. This parent page can be a page under a
certain space and its name is like: 'SpaceName.PageName', or the home page
of a space and its name is like: 'SpaceName.WebHome'. By default, the
breadcrumbs contain the titles of the pages. If a page included in the
breadcrumb does not have a title, then the breadcrumb will contain the name
of that page.
I suppose that 'books', 'section 1' and 'section 3' are page names.
Let's say that all these pages are in the space 'SpaceName' (-> full page
names are: 'SpaceName.books', 'SpaceName.section 1', 'SpaceName.section 3'
and the URLs are like: 'http://servername/bin/view/SpaceName/books', '
http://servername/bin/view/SpaceName/section 1', '
http://servername/bin/view/SpaceName/section 3').
What you have to do is to set the parent of 'SpaceName.books' as being
'SpaceName.section 3' .
See here more information about how to set the parent for a certain page:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/PageEditing#HSettingthepageparent.

Raluca.