Hi Yannick,

I'm creating your wiki but you sent 2 different emails with different
information in each... :)

In one you asked for a wiki named "bipt_users" and in this one below for "users"

Since "users" is a bit generic, would it be ok for you to use bipt.myxwiki.org?

Note for the xwiki community, the first mail I received (sent to the list own
only) had this information:

"
Brief description : an intranet for a group of people in my company which is a
non profit organisation. The purpose of the intranet is to centralise
information about consumer protection in the field of electronic
communications.

desired server name : bipt_users.myxwiki.org

Username : yannick_dewilde
"