On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 9:00 PM, thomas doucedame
<thomasdouced...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I did not manage in creating users or groups onto the wiki.

If you tried very recently that's because your wiki is not up to date.
Myxwiki.org farm is updated very often but each wiki is supposed to be
handled by each wiki admin (each upgrade does not break the older UI
but that was one of theses).

You can see instructions on the top of the page when you are in the
administration UI.

> Can you please :
>
>   - delete my 'fnd.myxwiki.org' wiki
>   - delete my user 'Thomas' from myxwiki.org

You sure ?

> Thx for your kind attention
> Thomas
>
> 2009/11/3 Thomas Mortagne <thomas.morta...@xwiki.com>
>
>> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 22:22, thomas doucedame
>> <thomasdouced...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >

>> > I'm fulfilling a request as seen on :
>> > http://www.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/
>> >
>> > I'd like to use xwiki as a personal/family blog.
>> >
>> > My user name at myxwiki.org : Thomas
>> > The server name I'd like to use : fnd
>> >
>> > Please let me know if it still possible.
>>
>> Here is you new wiki http://fnd.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/
>>
>> Enjoy :)
>>

>> > Best regards
>> > Thomas DOUCEDAME