Hi Jan,

On Jul 11, 2011, at 8:16 AM, Jan Slegr wrote:

> Hi,
>

> can be date and time format changed in Activity Stream (XWiki 3.1 used)
> somehow?
>

> It's displayed as "10 VII, 11:19" by default and it ignores XWiki
> localization date preference and I'd like to change it to something like
> "10.7.2011, 11:19". I tried to check Activity Stream code, but have had no
> luck to find the correct place where it can be changed so far.

Indeed you're right, the Activity Stream is wrong and it should use the XWiki
date format that is configured in the admin.

The code you're looking for is located in the ActivityMacro Object on the
Main.Activity page
(http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/edit/Main/Activity?editor=object):

## Formatters
#set ($eventDateFormatter = 'dd MMM, HH:mm')
#set ($eventFullDateFormatter = 'yyyy/MM/dd HH:mm')
#set ($activityListDateFormatter = 'dd MMM')

Would be great if you could create a jira issue for this at
http://jira.xwiki.org.

Hope it helps,