----- Original Message -----
From: Varga Sándor
To: users@xwiki.org
Cc: Varga Sándor
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 4:53 PM
Subject: UTF8 Hungaran characters in page title saved incorrect in database

Hello All!

I am new in this list, and I start by asking Your help.

I installed the 3.0.36132 version of xwiki at the company's server and started
to test it.
I followed all guidelines for using hungarian utf8 characters (setting in the
xwiki.cfg, web.xml, hibernate.cfg.xml, etc), but when I create a new page, the
utf8 characters (öüóoúéáuí) in the title (only the title) are saved like
öüóÅ'úéáűí, but only for the page title. The rest of the page content
uses and saves correctly the same characters.
More, if I edit and save again the page title, I reenter the characters again,
then it saves ok.
I did this test on the www.xwiki.org playground, and the result is the same as
in my installation.

Please, if somebody has experience with this, and hopefully a solution, help me.

Thank You,
Varga Sándor.