As I understand, to internationalize I can use workaround as described on page
advised by Vincent;

Op 28 sep. 2011, om 09:51 heeft Vincent Massol het volgende geschreven:

> On Sep 28, 2011, at 9:45 AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Gerritjan Koekkoek
>> <gerritjankoekk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying some basic functionality on a multilanguage Wiki (3.1)
>>>
>>> I create a class
>>> I create the default Class sheet and add a object on it (like suggested in
>>> the default)
>>> I create the default Class template and add a object on it (like suggested
>>> in the default)
>>>
>>> Then I create a object;
>>> It creates a page containing the object, I use the inline form editor to
>>> enter some data and save.
>>>
>>> Now I want to create a translation in another language?
>>> How should I do that?
>>
>> Translation is not supported for objects unfortunately. See
>> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-69.
>
> See also documentation at
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/InternationalizingApplications
> And especially:
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/InternationalizingApplications#HI18nofXWikiObjects
I have one page and for each language I add a object (having a language code
field in attribute) (mutiple objects on ONE page(?))
In the sheet I have display code that selects the object based on context
(language code) in browser
What should I do to also get 'natural' results in livetable and lucene search
So when context is language 'nl' both only will look at objects with language
attibute set to 'nl'