On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Roman Muntyanu
<rmunt...@softserveinc.com> top posted:
> Maybe it's related to caching? Try different browsers, if it's not all the
> same in different browsers then try clearing the browser cache
> http://www.infront.com/cache

I've noticed that although the "masthead" logo shows once a user has
logged in, it doesn't show on the login page.

It is without question not a browser cache, or proxy server issue issue :-)

If I change the skin to toucan, the top bar shows as expected, so this
would appear to be a colibri only issue.

Cheers