Hi everybody!

I have strange situation with activity macro (XWiki 3.2). If I add Activity
macro for user personal dashboard - I can see all personal messages &
events, but If I put same macro (inside dashboard or not - doesn't matter)
in simple page - I cannot see mesages for this users ...

For reproducing situation:
1) create some "test" user
2) this user made some changes for page Sandbox.TestPage3
3) from another user (admin) sent some message personaly for "test" user
4) go to personal dashboard with activity gadget with string: {{activity
spaces="Sandbox" authors="test"/}} - you can see page modification made by
"test" and also message from admin.
5) Add same activity macro {{activity spaces="Sandbox" authors="test"/}} in
another page - see result: no message, no info about page modification ...
Why? What's the difference?

My final goal - on some page (not personal dashboard) list all activity
(personal messages stream too) of fixed user and fixed space. Unfortunatly,
result what I want give me only personal dashboard of this user (on page
/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/test), and I cannot reproduce it on another pages ...

Maybe I doing something wrong?
Please give me some advice.

--
Best Regards