I was at a demo of a Web application development tool.
This tool created INITIAL translations by matching each line with google
translate, translators could the overwrite the initial translation where needed

Would it be possible at l10n.xwiki.org to create a script that would do this
for all lines not already translated
the we could focus on those lines not correctly translated by Google (or any
translation service?)

Op 13 okt. 2011, om 12:41 heeft Thomas Mortagne het volgende geschreven: