Hi Oracle users!

My environment: Windows2003, Glassfish 3.1.1, OracleXE 10.2
Today I tried to upgrade XE from 3.1 to 3.2 and on first-time loading I got
error:
javax.servlet.ServletException: com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3
in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document
xwiki:XWiki.XWikiPreferences
Wrapped Exception: $Proxy148 cannot be cast to oracle.sql.CLOB
I created a jira issue: http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XE-1032 with detailed
description and full log.

Maybe somebody tried upgrade on OracleXE? What results you get (maybe its
only my problem)?

--
Best regards
Eugen Colesnicov