于 2011/10/27 19:39, Thomas Mortagne 写道:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Yang Li<yang.lee.c...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> 于 2011/10/27 16:24, Thomas Mortagne 写道:

>>> If you are talking about the files names they could be anything it's
>>> not very important, the real page name is in each xml file.

>>> Same question: any error ? You should get some log of the import on server
>>> side.

>> I have such items in my logs, do you know why?
>>
>> 严重: The web application [/xwiki] created a ThreadLocal with key of
>> type [org.jboss.cache.invocation.InvocationContextContainer] (value
>> [org.jboss.cache.invocation.InvocationContextContainer@17bb813]) and a
>> value of type [org.jboss.cache.invocation.MVCCInvocationContext] (value
>> [InvocationContext{transaction=null, globalTransaction=null,
>> transactionContext=null, optionOverrides=Option{failSilently=false,
>> cacheModeLocal=false, dataVersion=null, suppressLocking=false,
>> lockAcquisitionTimeout=-1, forceDataGravitation=false,
>> skipDataGravitation=false, forceAsynchronous=false,
>> forceSynchronous=false, suppressPersistence=false,
>> suppressEventNotification=false}, originLocal=true,
>> bypassUnmarshalling=false}]) but failed to remove it when the web
>> application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over time to
>> try and avoid a probable memory leak.
> Not really but I doubt you get that during import. Looks like an error
> when tomcat is stopping.

Yes, when I tried to import something into xe3.1 with the Large Wiki
Import script, nothing happens, and the page just refreshed...
When I tried the same thing on xe3.2 with exactly the same Large Wiki
Import script with the xar file in the tomcat working direction, a table
showed up and warned me about "overide with version, overide without
version...", and it worked.
Very tricky. I also tried other extensions like ExportImport and tried
the export by date and so on, non of them worked.

So, these memory leak problems are not that important, right?

Besides, I have some questions. When I tried the standalone xe, I found
there was a long startup time, usually up to 10 minutes and took up more
memory. However, the xe  ran fast after the startup. I wounder whether
it is because of the hsqldb that has to be loaded into the memory.
Because when I transferred to MySQL, I find less memory are needed and a
faster startup time (less than 1 minutes). However, a little bit slower
performance.

Besides, pages with the activity  macro are slow to load, including the
profile page.

Our XE is running on Windows Server 2003 (x86), with 4 processors and 8G
memory. Tomcat 7.0.22 and MySQL5.5.17-win32 and Java 1.6