于 2011/11/7 22:10, Ludovic Dubost 写道:
Well you would need to delete the unnecessary data. It's a bit complicated
to explain because it really depends which one is showing up as wrong

Ludovic

I failed the following two queries:

select "Checking original documents that are marked translated" AS "DOCUMENT - Translations"; select xwd_fullname, xwd_default_language, xwd_language from xwikidoc where (xwd_language = "" OR xwd_language IS NULL) and xwd_translation != 0;

select "Checking orphaned translated document (without an original document)" AS "DOCUMENT - Translations"; select tdoc.xwd_fullname, tdoc.xwd_default_language, tdoc.xwd_language from xwikidoc as tdoc left join xwikidoc as doc on doc.xwd_fullname = tdoc.xwd_fullname and tdoc.xwd_id != doc.xwd_id and doc.xwd_translation != 1 where tdoc.xwd_translation = 1 and doc.xwd_translation IS NULL;

Several pages with Chinese as the page titles showed up. But I cannot delete them because they are important pages. How can I fix them?