Hi Jeremie,

It seems this is a regression I introduced in 3.2 when I refactored
the XWikiDocument class to use the new display module. The problem is
that the title is parsed as HTML which shouldn't be the case because
the title is plain text + Velocity script.

The title was parsed as HTML before my changes, but only if the output
syntax wasn't HTML (rare, since most of the time wiki pages are
rendered as HTML to be displayed in a browser).

Devs, do you see any issues with parsing the (specified) document
title as plain text (after the Velocity script has been evaluated)?

Thanks,
Marius