I suppose you're using the {{html}} macro so first make sure your HTML
is valid (or use {{html clean="false"}} instead). For instance, make
sure you don't output inline HTML elements (e.g. any form field)
directly inside the form tag because it must have block-level elements
as direct children. Wrap them with a DIV or use a definition list DL.

This http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/VerticalForms
might be useful.

Hope this helps,
Marius