Hi vincet , i did not remove those mapping lines, these are intact. what
iam saying is i am  saying is there is a entry of  table i.e xwikistrings
defined in  xwiki.hbm.xml and table did not get created somehow., though
all other tables mentioned in hbm file got
created successfully in my database. Any idea why that table is not getting
created .*Is it a know bug or i am missing something here?
*