Hello,

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM, mohit gupta <motgu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  As i enter to main space after login, i see  these kind of options like
> watch wiki,document index,watch space.   What is is the user of these
> features. As  name * watch wiki or watch space* suggests, looks like
> whenever there is a modification/addition on   on wiki, it will send the
> mail to user email id registered on xwiki. *Is that correct?*

Indeed. See more about XWiki Watchlist Application here:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Watchlist+Application .

> *What about document index? feature?*

It is about listing the documents in your wiki.

> *Another issue i am facing is*
>
> For my user i have denied the the view permission on invitation space. But
> still i am able to see that ivitation
> space on  main space webhome page? i dont give my user the feature to send
> invitation to others

Document rights are more powerful than space rights. You should check if
there is "view" right set for your user or for a group that contains your
user, on the invitation document.

See more about rights management here:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/RightsManagement .

Raluca.