Thanks a lot  Raluca.Looks like everything goes to xwiki database by
default. Two more questions on same .

 As you told   there are 2 ways of storing attachments. Which one is
default? Where in xwiki UI , as admin user he need to change to other
value, if he wants

Another thing are you aware of table name where these docs gets
stored.Looks like in *xwikidoc* table . Right?