When try to attach files to a wiki page get the following warning page ....

Warning

This request contains an invalid authentication information.

This might happen in the following situations:

    * You left the editor open in another window/tab and logged off and on
again
    * Your authentication token exipired after a long period of inactivity
    * Somebody tried to perform a CSRF attack

If you are sure that none of these situations apply in your case, you might
have found a bug. We are sorry about that, please report it on XWiki JIRA

Do you want to resend the request? If unsure, say No.
no

... Anyone know what's happening and how to fix it? I'm using XWIKI 3.2,
Tomcat 5.5 and MySQL 5.

Thanks.

Regards,

Richard