Hi!

Thanks a lot for the new XWiki version.

As for: "New default color theme" - http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-6982
It's the old one, but looks actual still.

Great thanks for: "* Special characters in attachment name". I checked cyrillic
names - works fine.

Also I checked an issue we couldn't reproduce earlier. It failed to work again.
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-7399
Kindly ask somebody to reproduce steps in this JIRA issue and prove the bug or
clarify how to avoid it. Till now I failed to get it working :-(

Thanks in advance,

Dmitry