On 01/17/2012 12:34 PM, Chris Meyer wrote:
Thank you Joris&  Guillaume,

I have gone through all the panels in our Wiki, and the offending panels
appear to be:

    - ArchivePanel
    - CategoriesPanel
    - RecentPostsPanel
    - UnpublishedPanel

I have tried to access the /xwiki/bin/inline/Blog/ArchivePanel, and
the /xwiki/bin/delete/Blog/ArchivePanel of each of the offending panels and
have the same issue... CPU spikes 25% with every click. So ultimately, it
appears that I cannot edit, or even delete these panels.

Any thoughts as to how I might accomplish this in alternative methods? I
want to get rid to these panels all together so we dont end up crashing the
server...

The problem is that whenever going into the Blog space, those panels will be rendered.

/xwiki/bin/edit/Blog/ArchivePanel?editor=object opens the object editor without any panels. You can comment out the panel code here.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/