Hello,

I'm trying to convert a groovy class (in a wiki page) to a proper xwiki
component in Java.

Problem is : my groovy code makes heavy use of the document model, for
example :
- setting documents creator/author, dates, with and without triggering
change events (modifying also internal xwikidocument)
- accessing multiple objects of same class created in a unique page
- ...

I could not find anything to do that in the DocumentAccessBridge ...

My question is, would it be better for me to wait for the xwiki model to be
properly externalized from the old core (so I could target this from my
component), or expect missing methods to be added to the bridge, ... or add
them by myself ?
Obviously, the last option seems both too heavy and too "risky" for me.
Obviously too, rewriting my (big) groovy class for using the bridge api
seems cumbersome : I'd prefer to wait for a dedicated component for
accessing the core model.

Best regards,
Jeremie