Hi,

I'm working on the Administrator Guide. I included the documentation for
debian package and I reorganized the installation methods, creating a page
for single page for each method.
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Installation

I also move the Upgrade part to the main page of AdminGuide, to keep it
easy to find.
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/WebHome

Debian installer documentation is not exhaustive yet, it's more like a
HowTo. I hope it will be useful nevetheless.

Thanks,

Guillaume Fenollar

--
Guillaume Fenollar