Hi.

I was being stomped for quite a while why after I restart Apache
Tomcat, the attachments configured to be stored on the filesystem
could no longer be found by xwiki. But today I found out that the
effective directory where xwiki holds the files is created relative to
the folder from which Tomcat was started via the bin/startup.sh
script. For example, if I start Tomcat from /opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.32,
xwiki's attachments directory is /opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/data; if I
start Tomcat from /opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/bin, xwiki's attachments
directory is /opt/apache-tomcat-6.0.32/bin/data, and so on.

Is there some way to configure xwiki's attachments directory? Is this
the expected/desired behaviour? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
--
Fita Adrian