Hi,

I want to exclude a certain space from showing up in search results at all. I
thought it might be possible to do that using the HQL based filter query hinted
at here:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Search+Application#HSearchAdministration

(I thought about something like "not doc.fullName like 'spacename.%'", which I
have used successfully on MyRecentModifications.)

Unfortunately the search administration looks a bit different to me, I can't
find HQL filter, all I see is 'Custom index' (or rather 'Benutzerdefiniert
indizieren', since I'm running it in German).

Where do I define the custom indexing? Am I on the right track at all, or is
there a simpler way? (Be aware, I want to get rid of that space everywhere in
searches, not just on Main.Search. On Main.Search I have done it successfully
already. But the document search within the WYSIWYG editor seems to work
independently from that. So I thought I'd take a more radical approach by
throwing the space out of the index!)

Cheers,

Olaf