Hi,

a similar problem as has been described here

and indeed the files 'conffiles' and 'postinst' of the xwiki deb archive
do not own a trailing newline character.

I do not have the time now to build a new corrected package. But if the
xwiki team or some else can do that i could test if the missing newline
caused the problem

Thank you

Richard