Hello everybody!
I have my class, in my class I have property with type = Database List.
In this property I need to write hibernate query with filter by space, but
not predifined space - I need to setup filter which will be compare space of
a active document (which I will edit) with space of a hibernate query result
document. How I can do it?

Without this filter by space my query look like this and working without
problems:
select
  otherprop.value
from
  XWikiDocument doc,
  BaseObject obj,
  StringProperty prop,
  StringProperty otherprop
where
  doc.fullName=obj.name and obj.className='MySpace.MyClass' and obj.name not
like '%ClassTemplate' and
  prop.id.id=obj.id and prop.id.name='Prop1' and prop.value='MyValue' and
  obj.id=otherprop.id.id and otherprop.id.name='Prop2'
order by
  prop.value asc,
  otherprop.value asc

Thanks beforehand!