Hi.

I have a problem with hibernate versioning of non-ascii characters.  I'm
following all recommendations from
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Encoding (database
Postgresql, DB's locale pl_PL.UTF-8), but it does not work - there is
always a problem with viewing old versions (see
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-7539).

I'm wondering, if it is possible, that nobody else has that problem.
I've tried with xwiki 3.4, xwiki 3.5, even with xwiki 3.3 launched with
empty postgresql database versioning does not work correct.

The only properly working installation is my old, many times upgraded
xwiki database, where in xwr_patch column of xwikircs table are stored
patches for previous doc versions. All installations where xwr_patch
contains number of large object have problems with versioning.

Any help will be appreciated.

R.