On 03/08/2012 11:31 AM, Joshua Davis wrote:
The 'Add tag(s)' box is sometimes wedging up my browser (infinite
JavaScript loop?) when I type a tag name and then a comma.   Happens in FF
and Chrome.   It seems to be stuck trying to load prototype.js or
something.   I'm not sure why it's doing that.

Has anyone else experienced this?  It's fairly annoying to have my browser
suddenly wedge up while I'm typing.

It never happened to me. How many tags do you have in the wiki? How many documents? I suspect a slowdown might be caused by the query that tries to suggest existing tags, but that should happen on the server (database), not in the browser.
--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/