Hi, all,
 I am playing around with the blog post application, when users click the
create post button, it brings up the inline form for users to put text in,
I have another requirement, we need to write some velocity code somewhere
to retrieve an image url from a database, so when the inline form shows up
after users click create post button, the image automatically shows up in
the inline form, users then type in more text, my question is where should
I put the code in? also the BlogPostClass and BlogPostTemplate have
TextArea objects, which create GWT inline form, this is where I need to put
image in programmatically, so I am thinking about accessing the GWT code to
insert image, could anybody point me to the right direction about how to
approach this to put image into the inline form programmatically?
 Thanks
 David