Hello,

My Dashboard page suddenly broke, with no apparent reason (I was renaming a
page ...)

First everything seemed to be broken in my wiki : home page full of velocity
exceptions, renaming, copying, ..., conducing to velocity exceptions.

I think I focused down to what might be the root cause when I visualized the
Main.Dashboard page. It displays, but the activity stream fails with this
exception (see at the end).

Strangely, I'm able to connect to the database and run simple queries on
activitystream_events table.

Any help welcome,

Jeremie