On 03/27/2012 11:36 PM, du du wrote:
Hi, all

I am studying the BlogClass, BlogPostClass, I checked the Blog.BlogCode,
there are alot of velocity scripts, I can see the search documents from db,
but could not find any code related to insert document records into
database, so how is the document created from blog saved into database?
please point me to the script code in the Blog.BlogCode.

The XWiki platform is the one that handles most of the stuff. Document creation, editing and removal are platform features. An XWiki application will never have to issue database INSERT statements, and will rarely even have to manually use $doc.save() to trigger changes manually.

Form data is sent to the /save/ action, which corresponds to a Struts action, and which is written in Java (SaveAction). If you go further down into the code, you'll go through XWikiDocument.readFromForm, XWiki.saveDocument, XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc, and here you leave XWiki and go into other libraries like Hibernate, JDBC, C3P0.

Please don't cross-post user questions to the devs list.
--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/