On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 6:47 AM, du du <ddd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a Admin user account with my wiki setup, starting some time ago,
> when I login, I type Admin, then type admin password, the Admin user name
> field automatically turns into admin, which has lower case "a", that means
> different user account, which is not Administrator account, I have no way
> to login as Administrator, I have to use firebug debugger to open the
> underline html field and put Admin as the value to login.

If you're using the standard login form, i.e. you haven't modify
anything in XWiki, then this is most probably a browser bug or it is
caused by a browser extension.

> Any way to fix this?

I would disable all browser extensions, clear browser cache and cached
form data. If the problem persists I'd try a different browser.

Hope this helps,
Marius