Hi Dave,

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Geo Du <ddd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> I have a problem to add more tools onto the toolbar with xwiki 3.5 I am
> using, I like to add Text Alignment, Fonts, TextSize, colors, but I checked

> this link:http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/WysiwygEditor,

This is the user documentation. It describes the WYSIWYG editor
features for simple users.

> it is for 2.0, where is the toolbar configuration information about the 3.5
> version? I could not find from the admin guide.

http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/ links to
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Configuration
which has a section "Configure the WYSIWYG editor" which points to
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/WysiwygEditor

> Also from the WYSIWYG editor configuration class,
> https://sipa.mol.fi/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/WysiwygEditorConfigClass, it does
> not define all the tool bar items.

You should use the administration section dedicated for the WYSIWYG editor.

Hope this helps,
Marius