On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM, Joris Dirks <jo...@user.stekje.nl> wrote:
> Hi all, stumped on a little trick in inline mode:
>
> I created a sheet for a class, so users will use an inline mode form.
> However, I want them to be able to change the title of the document, like
> so:
>
> #if ($context.action != 'view')

> $doc.display('title')

This is not good. It looks for a "title" property on the current
object or the first object (of $doc) that has it. If you want to show
a text input for the document title see
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/blob/master/xwiki-platform-core/xwiki-platform-web/src/main/webapp/templates/editmeta.vm
. You can either include this template or take from it the code that
you need.

Hope this helps,
Marius