By the way, if I logout, it will also direct to localhost.

The whole problem happened after I set up rights for unregistered users to
prevent them from viewing pages, regardless of the pages or space rights
and from editing pages regarding of the page or space rights, which are
check boxes in Wiki administration, Rights page (in XWikiPreference).

Thanks
Dave