Hi Brett,

thanks for your feedback! XWikiers, what else are you using
AppWithinMinutes for?

For those interested in this topic, a demo video of the
ApplicationWithinMinutes feature is available here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv4jPCaU99g

A step-by-step description is available here:
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/Create%20an%20application%20within%20minutes%20with%20XWiki

Guillaume