Hi All,

I want to set the view  deny permission on specific page for group
XWikiAllGroup through groovy script. This is my groovy script i tried

Document docSetSearchableRights=xwiki.getDocument("Xwiki.User1")
      if(docSetSearchableRights!=null)
          {
   com.xpn.xwiki.api.Object
rightsToSearchObject=docSetSearchableRights.newObject("XWiki.XWikiRights")
   rightsToSearchObject.set("groups", "XWiki.XWikiAllGroup")
   rightsToSearchObject.set("levels", "view")
   rightsToSearchObject.set("allow", "0") // also tried value 2 but does
not work.
   docSetSearchableRights.save()
          }

Above i am trying to set view deny permission to group XWiki.XWikiAllGroup
on page Xwiki.User1. But when i go access rights section of User1 page, i
do not see deny permission set on view for group XWikiAllGroup.

For information, The reason i am doing it is i do not want user profiles
visible in serach results. i was able to do it from xwiki ui   by edit the
access rights of that  page  and deny the view permission of that user
profile page to XWikiAllGoup . But in the question, i am trying to do it
from groovy script.