Hi Niels,

I am sorry to hear you`re having problems with trolls and I can perfectly
understand how annoying, disruptive and possibly costly that might be.

However, I would not encourage IP filtering based solutions to handle SPAM
in general, simply due to the scarce nature of IPv4 addresses (and the
resulting high number of possible false positives). When IPv6 will be
popular, maybe that will become a viable solution.

So yes, I`d also suggest that you try an e-mail based filtering system
(since there seem to be databases with problematic e-mails) where
individuals can be pinpointed and flagged as spammers.

My 2 cents,
Eduard