What is it you are looking for with respect to color themes?
We are using color themes as a important 'localization' feature in our
multi-language XWiki
As we are a federation of independent associations each association has the
option to create it's own color theme with logo.
Based on Spaces or on setting of TWO User attributes (default language and a
custom property 'country code') we determine which color theme to pick.
This allows us that the same content can be presented to both associations in
different color styling

Is this what you are looking for?

Gerritjan
Op 25 jun. 2012, om 11:02 heeft Hamster het volgende geschreven: