i am extremely sorry to annoy you again with my little problem but i
still cannot make it work. I tried to replace my space by standards
page and space. but i am still not redirected on the page after
registration. I stay still on main.Webhome instead of activity in the
example

my code of main webhome is now

{{include document="Dashboard.WebHome" context="new"/}}
{{velocity}}
$response.sendRedirect($xwiki.getURL('Main.Activity')
{{/velocity}}

thanks