Hi,

As we plan to use Xwiki as our new wiki in our company, I'm looking at
various use cases.
One cool feature would be an Inventory System for Hard- and Software.
I've set up a first draft with AppWithIn Minutes and it is looking not bad.
But in a perfect world it would be cool to have following features in
addition:

1. Either: When the "Add Entry" Button is pressed a new unique number will
be generated ( a sequential number as Inventory number)
Or: After the all data have been filled in, such a number will be generated
(e.g.  01 for Hardware 03 for PC 0234 for running number, gives Inventory
number 01030234)

2. If I put secret data in there (e.g. Pin/PUK for mobiles) I was able to
let it not show in the list AppWithInMinutes generates (viewable only for
admins), but of course in the generated Page, everybody can see it. Is there
a way that this is only viewable for admins as well? Of course I can
prohibit this by securing the hole page, but ( again in a perfect world :)
it would be good that the employee can see and edit all his stuff in the
inventory, but only he and/or admins can see the confidental data.

Maybe one or another has a tip for me, or can point me in the right
direction.

Best Regards
Stocki