On 09/04/2012 09:03 AM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:
On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Eugen Colesnicov <ecolesni...@gmail.com> wrote:
I installed XWiki from deb-package. No any changes, only I switched to the
filesystem attachment store, and also, I changed upload_maxsize for 1GB
limit.

All is fine, speed of uploading attachments is great! But when I try to
upload attachment with size more than 200mb (aprox.) - I get an error:
Caused by:
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException:
Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. No space left on device
       at
org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadBase.parseRequest(FileUploadBase.java:371)
       at
com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.fileupload.FileUploadPlugin.loadFileList(FileUploadPlugin.java:250)
       ... 41 common frames omitted

This problem exists only with one attachment file size is more than 200MB,
but I can attach many and many files with 180MB each of them...

Also no any problem with disk storage - all mount points have free space
(new machine).

Well "No space left on device" is definitely a system error telling
that you don't have space left on whatever partition /var/lib/xwiki
(if you did not changed the default data location of the debian
package) is on. I can't think of any other explanation unless there is
a bug in commons-fileupload.

Since the error is in commons-fileupload, then XWiki storage isn't involved. commons-fileupload creates temporary files in the directory configured as "java.io.tmpdir", which is usually /tmp. Check that your /tmp partition has enough space, or you can configure the java.io.tmpdir property to point to something else.

Can somebody help with this problem?

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/